Laser Therapy helps animals heal. Laser Therapy can be used along with PRP and Stem Cell Therapies. Laser Therapy offers a non-invasive, massage-like therapy using light wave technology to gently stimulates cells deep within the tissue.
What does Laser Therapy do?
- Helps remove damaged tissue
- Releases endorphin’s for natural pain relief
- Lessens inflammation
- Stimulates protein development
- Boosts cell metabolism
What are some of the conditions that can be treated with laser therapy?
- Arthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Hip dysplasia
- Ulceration’s and open wounds
- Post-surgical and soft tissue trauma
- Back and neck pain
- Neuromuscular disease
…“it gently but powerfully speeds up the body’s own healing power.”
…”For some patients who cannot tolerate long-term drug therapies or extensive surgery, laser therapy provides a cost-effective way to rid the patient of pain and improve mobility. The therapy is pain free and has no side effects whatsoever.”
…“Therapeutic laser therapy is an important component in pain treatment, often decreasing or eliminating the need for steroids and other pain medications.”
Dr. Joyce Gerardi
Synergy Integrative Veterinary Clinic