Do you have a patient with OA of the shoulder, hip, elbow or stifle?
If so, they may be eligible for our research study. We are currently accepting applicants for a clinical trial testing a novel delivery system of PRP (platelet rich plasma) vs intra-articular injections.
- Over the age of seven years
- Two-view radiographs of affected joint(s) done in the last three months
- CBC & ChemPanel done in the last three months
- No other pre-existing condition (cancer, kidney/liver failure)
- Pet cannot have received stem cell/PRP treatment within the last nine months
- No surgical implant complications
- Accepted patients must return at four and eight week follow-ups
Space is limited. There is a fee for this study, but the cost has been off-set greatly by our sponsor. All applicants will receive a full exam by our doctors.
Up to two joints treated.
Please contact Alice at 252-631-5033 with any questions or recommendations.